I want coffee! Ice coffee! Right now!
I’m not a real big coffee fun but I start every day with a big mug of white coffee. This five minute-ceremony is my time. I don’t watch, speak, listen to anything in this period I just sit at the dining table and enjoy my coffee.
And what about hot summer days? On these days I drink coffee too… ice coffee!
Let me show you the easiest way to make ice coffee!
- cold black coffee
- sugar or sweetener (as you like)
- ice cube trays
- Make black coffee (as usually do).
- Put sugar or sweetener in it (as you like). Don't forget the right amount!
- Fill the ice cube trays with the cold coffee.
- Place the coffee filled ice trays in the freezer.
- Once your cubes are frozen, pop them from the trays and put some in a mug and pour milk on them.
- Enjoy your ice coffee!